Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pizza Madness

I'm sorry it took me a while to post, ill work on that! well i did make the pizza and it was AMAZING! now i just need to make it for some girls :P haha... my Exchange student left on Monday, she was from Norway. my exchange student from 2005 is coming back to visit for the 4th time Sunday! after that my friend who's an exchange student, but wasn't ours is visiting us to! then after that my next exchange students coming for the school year! I'm looking forward to the next few weeks! after that i will probably go work on my friends farm for a week or two! but no Internet there, oh boy. oh and LOTS of ticks! i hate ticks! but it will still be fun! and when i get back i might help my friend build houses! more fun! very full summer! now for the challenge! multiple actually! whats your favorite food ever? and whats your favoriteMC mod? also i talked about a ingame challenge last time so here it is! there's currently a building competition going on! its $20 to enter (in game of course) (mail and give the money to Drcp) but the reward is $2000! wow lots of cash!

         have a good one!
                               Drcp
                                                 DERP MAN

3 comments:

  1. haha lol how did it taste? 2000 is alot indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it sucks that there's no internet there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good reward for the contest, but I'll pass this time =D

    No internet sucks!

    ReplyDelete